We are Emirates British Nursery (EBN), an affiliate of Gulf Marketing Group (GMG), hereafter referred to as “We” or “GMG”.
We constantly push the boundaries to deliver the best products and experiences. Our ventures division enables us to complete the full circle of the customer journey by venturing into logistics, real estate, education, and outdoor living.
This Cookie Notice applies to any websites, apps, branded pages on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or YouTube), and applications accessed or used through such websites or third-party platforms (hereinafter, “our websites”) which are operated by or on behalf of us.
We will only collect, use, or disclose your personal data where it is fair and lawful to do so.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website downloads onto your computer or other internet-enabled devices (such as mobile phones and tablets) when you visit a website. The cookies will help the website recognize your device the next time you visit.
Cookies can be used for a variety of purposes such as remembering your preferences, measuring your activity, and optimizing your user experience.
Most cookies won’t collect information that identifies you. Instead, they will collect more general
information such as your general location or how you arrive at and use our websites.
Why do we collect cookies?
Generally, our cookies perform three different functions:
Enabling our websites to function properly
Analysing visitor behaviour
Optimizing and personalizing
Cookies are also used to optimize the web pages that you visit, and to personalize the content that we show you across all our digital assets, based on what we understand about your requirements.
How can you block cookies?
You can control whether to accept cookies or not. If you decide to not accept cookies, some features and services on our websites will not function properly.
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, you can either:
- Change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether to accept it; or
- Set your browser to automatically not accept any
- Reject all cookies in the pop-up.
- Select preferences for sharing a specific type of
For further details, on how to turn off/delete cookies on a specific browser, please refer to below links:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Apple Safari
- Cookie settings in Opera
What are the types of cookies used by us?
- Strictly necessary cookies: Always active – These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all these services may not function
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They can track your browser across other sites and build up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies, you may not be able to use or see these sharing
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
We protect your data.
Cookies cannot be used by anyone else who has access to the computer to find out details about you. The cookie will only indicate that someone using the computer has visited the website.
We use email analytics and reporting tools to see how many of our emails are opened and which links on our website receive the most clicks.
We maintain strict security protocols to prevent unauthorized access to information about you. We will never contact you by email or otherwise to ask you to validate personal information such as your user ID, password, and/or bank card numbers. If you receive such a request, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on how we handle personal data please refer to Privacy Notice.